Tuesday 5 July 2016

Never End Ramadhan

This ramadhan 1437H is 6th Ramadhan I didn't start begining of ramadhan with my family in hometown. Since 2011, some places has created good memory in my ramadhan journey. In 2011, this year is my first advantured where I spent lot of times in Semarang, Diponegoro University, as a new student (undergraduate) I had academic schedules and tasks are needed to finish as soon as possible. I'm not alone here, I found new family, we called Teknik Geodesy (Geodesy Engineering). By this ramadhan I got oppurtunity to prepare overseas study. Waru's street kept a lot of memories (My first place in Semarang when I was undergraduate student).

The Big Family of Geodesy Engineering 2010
In 2012, I stayed in Malaysia for a few days of ramadhan due to leadership training program almost near Eid (Lebaran) I'm not going back home. During this ramadhan I learned about how to survive in overseas, with difference background, but is not really hard because Malaysia as majority is Moslem, I can easily getting Halal foods. After finished the program I came back to Semarang, Mosqhue (Masjid) Kampus Undip is the best way to close with the creater. With some of friends we always went to Angkringan (mini shop which selling traditional foods) after Tarawih pray or we just went around Semarang to find inspiration. Most of the time Ardhy Ahadi and Mubey are accompanied me here.
Semarang Boy Band Show at Kualalumpur
In 2013, Bandung gave me good oppurtunities by Indonesian Institute of Science (LIPI) to do Pratical Work (Academic Course). I did little project with some researchers, Mr. Hananto, Mr. Bambang, Mr. Danny Hilman, Mr. Eko etc, they are always gave me inspiration about how to do research, how to open my mind with research. I processed GPS data to analyze Double Earthquake at Wharton Basin, Northern Sumatera island. I'm not alone, here with my good partner ever (Igus) we are together worked to finish this task within 2 months. Aldissain and Ankavisi they are my best friends too, they are accompanied me during story in Bandung created. Do you remember guys when we are took a photo infront of UPI (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia) we opened our t-shirt, it was crazy lol.

At Indonesia Institute of Science (LIPI) Geotechnical, Bandung
In 2014, Allah gave me the best gift in this ramadhan. I elected as candidates of Indonesian National Outstanding Student (Mawapres) by Dikti (Indonesian Ministry of Education), only 15 undergraduate students are invited as finalist from all University in Indonesia. Alhamdulillah, only that word could be described my feeling. Because I should prepared some documents and presentation. In this year, election will be held in Bali, even this election on ramadhan but is okay all going as well. Finally, 7th place for me. I know, to invite as finalist is not easy, Undip need a few years to pass their student in this event. Sometimes our University not selected as finalist. After the event finished, I also got 2 invitations conference as speaker in South Korea. Yes, this ramadhan used for preparing Mawapres Nasional and trip to Seoul, South Korea. Thankyou Chusna Meimuna to stay close with me to help everything at the moment.
National Outstanding Students 2014, Kuta-Bali.
With Rector of Diponegoro University, Prof. Soedarto
 (Giving the certificate from Ministry of Education to him)
The theme in 2015 is "Bandung I come back". In this ramadhan I has graduated from Diponegoro University. Why I made the story in Bandung? Because in this ramadhan I got scholarship from LPDP (Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education/Ministry of finance) to continue my overseas Master study. Before study overseas I should followed training by LPDP, and the location of training is in Bandung. This ramadhan I prepared for applying Universities, they are Delft, Caltech and Tokyo University. It will not explaining here please refer to arliandyarbad.blogspot.com for more details. Finally God gave me Tokyo University, this is the best way from Allah, he know me so well thankyou ya Allah for the good gift in this ramadhan. hankyou Syahabatz awardee of LPDP in Bandung, Plesiran. You are rock guys!

We are preparing English before overseas Study
Tokyo-Japan 2015
In 2016, my first ramadhan in Tokyo, Japan. It was excellent oppurtunity for me caused all the things are difference, almost 17 hours fasting in Tokyo starting from 2.33 a.m for fajr to 07.00 p.m (maghrib). Tokyo Camii' is the biggest mosque in Tokyo established by Turkish and also good place to brake the fasting with their delicious foods. In this ramadhan I found new lovely family in Remote Sensing for Environment and Disaster Lab belonging to Prof. Wataru Takeuchi, PPI Todai (Indonesian Student Association), Moslem Community in Todai, thanks to Yosuke sensei in ERI who help me to undestand of Volcano, and Civil Engineering Classmates are also family was found during this story created, sometimes we are broke our fasting together, shared to each other. And always happy to face the life particularly in Takeuchi Lab, all members are very kind and warm person. For example, yesterday we had lab welcoming party for Prof. Shi from China and Farewell party for Rui and Seina, they will study overseas in Singapore (Rui, for Master program in NUS) and Australia (Seina, 6months for Master student exchange) and the party starting from 7 after Muslim members brake fasting, thankyou Takeuchi sensei for oppurtunities and challenges in your lab. And of course, this year I will do Lebaran days in Tokyo, far from my hometown. And you will find the details story of Lebaran in the other episode.

Lab Party July 4th, 2016.
Finally, there is no good word to close these stories. All the ways has created, as human we just need to follow the good ways. Doing the best, giving to each other, and always thanksfull for all the things we have. Hopefully Allah give next ramadhan for us, to encourage our capacity becoming a good human.

No comments:

Post a Comment